You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a music player similar to www.hypem.com that will have continuous play while navigating throughout the site, preferably through ajaxing the pages with the audio player at the footer of the page.
Each song posted on the site will have two buttons next to it (like a mix of lessthan3 and hypem) one button which plays the song in the player another which allows the song to be added to the user's current playlist.
The playlist bar should be expandable (similar to lessthan3.com) and give the user options such as: New, Save, Save as, and Share(via Facebook)
The player will play a song when clicked on within the post. After said song is finished, the following song in chronological order would need to start, and this goes on until the last song within the post. When pressing next on the player the same thing should happen. The songs posted can either be hosted on the same server as the website, a different server, or from SoundCloud (www.hypemachine.com has the audio player that streams soundcloud songs through its player)
The player itself needs to have a couple of different functions:
1. It must have basic pause, play, next, previous, volume buttons.
2. It must have the title and artist of the current song playing.
3. User must be able to seek song position using mouse on progress bar.
3. A playlist tab that interacts to open the playlist (and its functions) and close the playlist(w/options)
4. A link to download the song currently playing.
5. A link to buy the song currently playing.
5. Stretch to fit window size
6.The progress bar should be a generated waveform from the mp3 (similar to soundcloud.com)
7.Having the player allow timed user comments on the waveform like SoundCloud and IndabaMusic would be amazing.
The website is running on Wordpress.
I will provide the design of the player.