You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
HTML5 based cross platform mobile app to access server api to present store catalog, perform purchase and allow viewing of digital content. App will be more for front-end presentation using backend api already completed.
Start App with a splash screen with provided image
App has 5 Tabs as follows:
TAB1 - Featured View
- Call server side api using https post method to pull display banners, banner badges and featured media titles(cover images) in vertical and horizontal scroll views.
- When any title is touched, call server api, pull and display title information
- From the title information popped up, display publisher information or preview of title images pulled form server.
- If a title is purchased inApp, download content to device(downloads tab).
- If the title is already purchased, allow to view title to open up digital content viewer.
TAB2 - Explore View
- Button on the top bar to allow choosing of publisers from a list of publishers.
- Buttons on the top bar to allow view of store catalog by Genres, Series or Collections
- Search field to search store for a specific title
- Display publisher banners for chosen publisher or in loop publishers for Titles searched across publishers.
- Display in both vertical and horizontal scrollviews, titles(covers)based on Genres/Series/Collections chosen.
- Popup title information, publisher information, provide content previews and ability to make in-app purchases as in Tab1.
TAB3 - Lounge view
- Get Lounge url from server and display lunch the webview of Lounge url.
TAB4 - More View
- More popover menu for users to Signup, Login, Settings, Email feedback, Share to Facebook/Twitter/Lounge.
- Signup - Pull privacy text from api and display to user. Once user signsup, call api to signup user.
- Login - Login user using api. All purchases need to be tied to the logged in user if not the system user.
- Settings - Allow user to enter facebook/twitter/ethermedia login and password and two-or three settings related to app.
- Email - Allow user to email feedback
- Share - Allow user to share up to 3 pages of content to his/her facebook/Twitter/Ethermedia lounge.
TAB6 - My Media
- Display all media content purchased, shows as one title cover per title bought.
- When a particular title is chosen provide option for online or offline viewing, use server api to pull content based on purchase receipt id of the original purchase and show media for viewing.
> The app needs to be an HTML5 core app with the required shell apps in iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry to inturn call the HTML5 app. The iOS shell app needs to include the inapp capability. This app should work off the website so for desktop/online users also it will work. The app needs to know the user's device pc/mobile and accordingly manage the screen resolution. If there is an issue in supporting a user device, it needs to gracefully exit with the error messages appropriately.
> Expected duration of 5 weeks include testing to deliver. All server side apis are available.
> Application needs to have structured code that is organized and well maintainable following Industry Standards and also not use any private APIs or tool genrerated code. App can include open source libraries that carry the GNU license.
The delivered app needs to include the required testing to assure good quality. During the course of development you would be coordinating with our other developers when needed to integrate with the APIs.
>Payment will be in 4 payment milestones - 1. 25% On completion of Storefront(tabs 1 and 2), 25% On completion of Media management, 3. 25% on completion of remaining functionality and testing. 4. 25% on completion of testing with all 4 markets.
> On beginning the work, NDA+Subcontractor fixed price and Non-Compete agreements need to be signed and the sourcecode/Ip needs to be assigned to us, maintaining standards in coding with commenting and sharing for code reviews and testing during the course of develomen