I need an update to a firefox plug-in that I had created last year - see attached.
I need to add Windows 8 ads and protections against autosurf & auto page load.
Also, basic additions:
1. When the module is installed/run it creates an account with a unique username in my db (i will create the db)
2. Ad views are counted and stored in this db/table
3. The logo is placed just below the red X
4. When the logo is clicked it displays
1. 'Account Info' popup option
1. the name on the account - editable (default is the one we create for them)
2. Number of Ad Views
2. 'Settings' popup option
- change background color
- change type of ad to text or image
3. 'Remove Instructions' popup option
5. A 'viewed ads' field (from the db) is displayed in the top right corner of the module.
6. Keep track of time on webpage
- if < 15 seconds then don't count view
- if views/ads change at regular scheduled times then flag account
7. Search icon below logo icon
- This button popups a search bar that will view ads in a certain category
8. Add "Clicking is not required" in bottom right corner of module