Want to build a site ('PlaySpace') that uses an existing Pinboard (https://pinboard.in/) account.
Basic functionality of PlaySpace is desired to be as follows.
- Main purpose of this site is to load the URL of the latest Pinboard bookmark into the browser. Ie, if google.com was added as a bookmark, PlaySpace loads/displays google.com. If facebook.com was added as a bookmark, PlaySpace loads/displays facebook.com.
- At a given time internal (e.g., 5 minutes - a variable that we can manage) PlaySpace checks to see if a new bookmark has been added to the pinboard account.
- If new bookmark exists, it loads the URL of the new bookmark.
- If no new bookmark has been added, PlaySpace remains as is.
- If new bookmark has been added but a user is currently interacting with the URL loaded on PlaySpace (via mouse movement detection or otherwise), PlaySpace remains as is and checks again in another 5 minutes.
We don't believe any design should be necessary but if it is, this can be provided to you. Happy to discuss the requirements here.
PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS BRIEF BY
- Commenting on the feasibility of the proposed functionality and any alternative solutions
- Asking any questions that you need answered to respond
- Providing amount of time needed for development and fixed price cost for the work