Programming of a function in the free open source whiteboard software Open Sankoré that allows to draw tables.
These are the requirements for the function:
- The user must be able to specify a number of rows and columns and also a number of tables. The tables are then generated.
The user also must be able to make modifications to the table:
- the user should be able to write text in the cells
- the user should be able to draw things on the table using a pencil tool, and should also be able to remove what he has drawn
- the user should be able to cover cells with a color, that hides everything that was inserted in the cell, also the user should be able to remove this color, to make things that were inserted in the cell visible again. To color cells, the user should be able to select a color and then select multiple cells to fill (not drag a color to one cell at a time).
- the user should be able to add background colors to cells (background color should not cover the text in the cells)
This is the website of Open Sankoré: http://open-sankore.org/en
Here you can find the developper wiki: http://dev.open-sankore.org
Attached you find a flash movie (open with google chrome) that gives a demonstration of the requirements.