Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Programming of a function in the free open source whiteboard software Open Sankoré that allows to draw tables.
These are the requirements for the function:
- The user must be able to specify a number of rows and columns and also a number of tables. The tables are then generated.
The user also must be able to make modifications to the table:
- the user should be able to write text in the cells
- the user should be able to draw things on the table using a pencil tool, and should also be able to remove what he has drawn
- the user should be able to cover cells with a color, that hides everything that was inserted in the cell, also the user should be able to remove this color, to make things that were inserted in the cell visible again. To color cells, the user should be able to select a color and then select multiple cells to fill (not drag a color to one cell at a time).
- the user should be able to add background colors to cells (background color should not cover the text in the cells)
This is the website of Open Sankoré: http://open-sankore.org/en
Here you can find the developper wiki: http://dev.open-sankore.org
Attached you find a flash movie (open with google chrome) that gives a demonstration of the requirements.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)