You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have two timeline modules in my Drupal website www.bein-numismatics.ch:
1. Timelinr and 2. Timeline. Both are installed as Drupal modules, but both have been previously created outside of Drupal by their original developers:
Timeline (Simile Timeline): http://www.simile-widgets.org/timeline/
1. The existing stylesheets for both timelines do not cover all of the elements that I would like to customize.
2. Current style settings are apparently fragmented across several CSS files.
3. Timelinr CSS does not get fully applied as required.
Expected deliverables of the project:
1. Actual changes in the two timeline as illustrated by the examples
2. Inasmuch as possible, consolidation of all style settings in ONE css file
3. Documentation inside the CSS files about where the required settings can be customized
Currently, horizontal css is not working properly and needs to be fixed to have the style similar to the example available here: http://www.csslab.cl/2011/08/18/jquery-timelinr/
Develop a CSS style similar to the example available here: http://www.keelingdesign.com/simile/aqua.html
> Customizable bubble / icon images (currently this is a ball)
> Customizable timeline container background image
> Rounded corners on the Timeline box
> Customizable timeline bar height, color
> Customizable timeline event font properties
> Rollover / hover effects for timeline bands
> Transparency for timeline bands
> Shadows for timeline bands