You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Having a few issues with jQuery/HTML/CSS (see attached ZIP). Problems are with a lightbox (colorbox).
--Unpack attached ZIP and load index.html. Click on any link to observe issues.
1. On first load, the height is not 100% expanded as it should be. Once the images cycle through the list though, it looks OK.
3. The numbers (1,2,3,4) that load with the lightbox should be centered in the boxes. In Firefox, for example, the CSS does not look 100% centered.
4. The HTML should automatically size to the image. For example, TEST LINK #1, image #2, the space at the top is too big. The "popupdescription" width should shrink to fit everything to the width of the image. "popupprice" width should be fixed. HTML/CSS may need to be redesigned.
5. Final adjustments...everything should work 100% in major browsers (chrome, safari, FF, IE, etc.)
6. Any code optimizations would be appreciated.