Need some work done? Post a Project Today
○ All major new browsers (IE6+, FF, Safari, Chrome etc.) to be supported. Prefer no use of Flash and would like to keep it HTML/CSS/SVG/Canvas etc. It should be as lightweight as possible - more use of standard HTML elements/text rather than image overlays etc.
○ It should look something like http://thejit.org/static/v20/Jit/Examples/Spacetree/example1.html . It can be an extension of this library or alternatively you can look at building using raphael.js (or any other that you suggest)
○ The graph will be inside a container on the page
○ The input that will be provided is a JSON hierarchical tree structure (as in the example above with some additional properties that we require for each node in the graph)
○ See attachment for more details