ONLY EXPERIENCED AND SELF CONFIDENT BIDDERS PLEASE: TWO FREELANCERS HAD ALREADY NEGATIVE RATING.
We have online OSC 2.3.1 store (live) at hobievi(dot)com. Please check and browse the site thru categories and products before bidding, with IE8.0. Many things are perfect with Chrome and Firefox, but IE has probems. Freelancer is expected to solve below issues:
1) 60% When browsing with IE8.0 (maybe with 7 and 9 too), loading takes 5-10 secs more than Chrome. The browser is frozen a few seconds making customers unconvenient and leave the store. Also www.webpagetest.org shows delays with IE8.0
2) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task2.jpg. The product image is cropped in IE8.0
3) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task3.jpg. Portrait thumbnails and add to cart button to be centered (both in IE and Chrome).
4) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task4.jpg. Superfish menu doesnt display properly in IE8.0.
5) 10% See enclosed screenshot, Task5.jpg. When mouse over thumbnails, image must be shown (Magicshow etc). But in IE8.0, that also dont work