You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Well, I would like to have an FPS mutiplayer game using Unity3D engine. The details are as follows:
1. On starting the game, a logon screen would appear for the user to connect to the server with their account. There's also Register button for the new user to create their account. Their account is stored in the database in the server.
# Register - User need to enter username, password, email, etc. Player also have to customize their character with genders, hair, clothes and pants.
2. After login, they will enter the game lobby. The game lobby will show the list of game hosted by the player and currently playing or waiting for member to join. The player also can host/open a new game by clicking the button above the game list. There will be list of player online and chatroom.
# Join Game - User must select any game from the list that is currently running/waiting and press the join game to join. Double-click the game list also will do the same thing.
# Host Game - When player click this, they need to enter the game/room name, choose the place for match, set the time limit and set the game rules (eg: No sniper, no grenade, no bazooka, etc)
# Random Game - This will let the player join any running/waiting game that still have not full yet (based on the limit set by the game host)
3. On the top of the screen will be menu of Settings, Characters, Store and Logout button.
# Settings - User can edit the audio settings, video setting and controller settings.
# Character - User can edit their characters and weapons (there are several same default weapons for every user when first registered). New hair styles, clothes and pants and be bought on the Store.
# Store - User can browse the items in the store (eg: Weapons and Character Customization) and purchase them using their credits. They can purchase the credits from the website and those credits will be credited into their account.
# Logout - When the user press this button, a popup will ask them whether they want to Logout only or Exit the game)
4. When the player join the game, they will enter the waiting room. The waiting room will show the list of Blue Team and Red Team. Player able to change their team by clicking Change Team button as long as there's still space left in the team list. The backgroud will show the place where the battle will take place. Each player must click Ready button before start the game.Only the game host can start the game, but must have at least one player Ready. The second player joined the room will be the host if the host out of the room.
5. When the game start, every player on both teams will spawn on their specific location (base). Then the battle will start. When someone die, he will spawn back to the base after 10s. However, their previous body will remains dead within that 10s, and anyone can pickup his weapon with the same ammo left by the previous player.
6. Player able to throw their weapon/pickup others weapon. There will be counter to calculate the player's kill and die. The total will be shown up after the game ended. Those counter will be sent to the database and store the data.
I guess, the overview are quite details.. I can provide the server. Just need someone to setup the game clients and the server program to be run on the server.