Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
My company has ongoing need for occasional .js programming (probably 10-15h/month) and Google Analytics help (both technical work and analysis of GA data (to interpret the data). This is a small test project to find someone with any of the above skills.
GOAL of this project:
More complete tracking than we get from Adwords, including :
1. Tracking beyond the 1 month Adwords limit
(Adwords only “connects” the sale to the adword click if the sale happens within 30 days. Our sales often take longer than that).
2. Tracking from organic search. Including the search terms used. (i.e., if we know TermXYZ gets us a lot of sales, it’ll be a good one to target for SEO.
3. Tracking sales that come from offline sources (print advertising, etc.). We save a cookie (ReferredBy) for those sales. Adwords doesn’t track them.
4. Example Report:
Conversion Value: $5 from : Organic Search Keywords: buy widescreen television, Sales cycle: 3 days
There are at least two ways I can see doing this. I prefer the first (using Google Analytics)
1. Google Analytics – provide example pages for all of the Conversion Events below. (Preferred method). If you read this project detail please note that in your bid: 'Read project detail'.
2. Custom Code, saving the results to a google spreadsheet. I have a sample .
More complete instructions in attached Word .doc.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)