You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
You will have to develop a Code Igniter library displaying a Google Map with predetermined options.
- Code Igniter library 2.
- A method "head" should return the content to be included in the head tag.
- A method "initialize" should return onload = "initialize ()".
- A method "map" should return the principal div of the map.
- All parameters must be included in a configuration file "map.php" and have default values.
- The config file "map.php" must contain comments and examples on the use of options and their possible values.
- Allow to create models of markers. The parameters of the markers must be included in a configuration file "map_markers.php" and have default values.
- The config file "map_markers.php" must contain comments and examples on the use of options and their possible values.
- Allow positioning by geocoding or address.
- There are no user interactions with the map.
- At this stage, do not consider the following categories of API: Layers, Streetview, Events, Geometry, Adsense, Panoramio and Places.