You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1) How It Looks The User:
- user visits any web page
- page contains a lesson with a quiz underneath
- quiz rows displayed in zebra-striped table format under headers:
Question Answer Result
- user types answer into the box and quiz checks whether right or wrong
2) Quiz is Array-driven:
- questions are hard-coded in array
- array contains list of questions (e.g. 34 - 5, 4 x 7)
- program lists all questions in html page along with answer boxes
- program checks user's answer immediately on user entry
- wrong answer: displays error message, incorrect answer highlighted
- correct answer: cursor moves to next field
3) Quiz handles numeric and text replies
- most questions are numeric (e.g. 45 + 6)
- some questions non-numeric (e.g. answers y or n, fractions written as 5/6 ).
- therefore some parameter needs added to the quiz to handle text answers
4) Quiz can be regenerated with new questions:
- quiz can be taken multiple times, with different questions each time
- at end of quiz, if user clicks "More Questions" button, then program retrieves new set of questions
- Note: These new questions may come from a new array. However, a better method may be to create one large array and retrieve questions at random.