You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Enhance the Firefox add-on called Link Gopher.
Fix context menu background. It worked in FF 3-17, but in FF 18 the background became transparent.
Change the context menu (from the add-ons toolbar) to have these options: About Link Gopher, extract links for current page, extract links for all tabs, and extract links for current selection. (These options work as described.)
Add the same options to the tools menu. The main menu entry (under Tools) is Link Gopher, and the Link Gopher menu has these options: extract links for current page, extract links for all tabs, and extract links for current selection. (These work just like the context menu.)
Make the results page interactive.
* Add a checkbox "sort and de-duplicate." By default it is enabled. When it is enabled, the results are sorted and de-duplicated.
* Add a checkbox "image links." By default it is not enabled. When it is enabled, image links are included.
* Add a text box labeled "filter" to filter the results. The results filter in real time after each keystroke.
* For the filter add a dropdown which shows recent filters. A user can click an item to populate the "filter" text box.
* A filter is added to the history when the results page is closed.
* The history keeps the most recent 5-20 items (at your discretion).
* For the filter option, add a checkbox "regular expression." By default it is disabled. When enabled, the search is done by regex.
* After the results page or Firefox is closed, the results page remembers these options.
In the Add-ons Bar, replace the text "Links" with an icon to be provided.
The first time a user starts Firefox with a different (new) version of Link Gopher installed, open the URL http://sites.google.com/site/linkgopher/updated
The extension must work on Firefox 18 on Windows and Linux.
You surrender copyright. The code must be your own; otherwise, it must be marked as such and license-able under the GNU General Public License v3+
Follow best coding practices to create maintainable, quality code such as appropriate naming of objects and code comments.
For the milestones, I suggest 50% to be delivered when the extension is delivered and seems to work on my system, and the other 50% awarded when the extension is approved by Mozilla.