You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
***** Timely, high quality, and detail-driven work will result in MANY MORE projects like this coming your way in the future! *****
Front-end will be fully provided for you, along with detailed notes & commented code. Your job will be to simply bring this to life, have all of the fields and buttons work in harmony, and output a 100% reliable result. You will be expected to fully troubleshoot each calculator.
Everything will reside in a single .html of .php document (so that it all loads at once), but scripts for each calculator may be sourced externally.
FULL LIST OF CALCULATIONS PROVIDED BY CLIENT [Bracketed calculations in simple terms. Variables will be inputted by user.]
** You will be supplied with the full .ppt presentation from the client to see full context.
1. Ve = π • R2 • L = 1/4 π • D2 • L [if diameter =0, radius squared * pi * length, diameter squared * .25*pi * length]
2. [ V = length divided by retention time]
3. εt = F • t0 / 1/4 π • D2 • L [ (Flow rate * retention time) / (diameter squared * length * pi * .25) ] if any input = 0, then error message
4. u = F / π • R2 [ flow rate / ( pi * radius squared)]
5. F = u • π • R2 [Radius squared * pi * Flow rate]
6. u = v • εt /or/ v = u /εt
7. [ ΔP2 = (Initial Pressure * Initial Mean) / Mean size of new resin]
8. [ ΔP = 150 * length * ((viscosity * empty vel) /mean particle size) * ((1-intersitial void volume) squared) / interstitial void volume cubed)]
9. Input pressure: __________ Unit: (select either psi, bar, kg/cm2, kPa, MPa)
Convert to: (select either psi, bar, kg/cm2, kPa, MPa)
[1 bar = 14.50 psi = 100 kPa = .10 MPa = 1.02 kg/cm2]
10. Input volume: __________ Unit: (select either km3, cm3, mm3,L, mL, µL)
Convert to: (km3, cm3, mm3,L, mL, µL)
[1mm3 = .001 cm3 = 1*10-18 KM3 = 1 * 10-6 L = 1*10-3 mL = 1 µL]
11. Input pressure: __________ Unit: (select either M, cm, mm, micron)
Convert to: (M, cm, mm, micron)
[1mm = 1,000 micron = 0.1 cm = .001 M]
12. [N = (Elution volume / width) squared * 5.54]
13. [N = (Elution volume / width) squared * 16]
14. [As = b / a]
15. [T = sum of a and b / a* 2]
16. [H = length / plates]
17. [h = height equivalent / mean particle size]
18. [(retention time 1 – retention time 2) / 0.5 * ( width 1 – width 2)]
Additional Project Description:
08/28/2013 at 14:30 EDT
* I said 15 calculators in the 1st paragraph, it's actually 18.
08/28/2013 at 14:31 EDT
* In project title, "possibly" = "possibly for PhoneGap"
08/28/2013 at 14:50 EDT