You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
*Full details are in the attached PDF file*
* CanvasEngine - http://canvasengine.net/
* MelonJS - http://http://www.melonjs.org/
* Sprite.js - https://github.com/batiste/sprite.js
* ChesterGL - https://github.com/funkaster/ChesterGL/
The ship building interface is orthographic and built out of tiles which are 32 squares by 32 squares. All objects are in whole multiples of the tile size. This ship building interface will allow loading of a ship outline from a Tiled Map Editor ( http://www.mapeditor.org/ ) file (already supported by CanvasEngine http://canvasengine.net/doc/#editor.tiled ) and then placing of features onto the outline. An example TMX file is attached to the post.
Features include things like internal walls, doors and components. The interface should allow the features layout to be saved to a file and loading of previously saved layouts.
The available features which can be placed onto the outline should be easy to extend. The preferred method is by adding information to a JSON data file.
THIS PROJECT DOES NOT REQUIRE THE FOLLOWING:
* Any graphics, **all** needed graphics will be provided
* Any UI, you only need to provide minimal UI to prove your code functions
* Building a new HTML5 Engine - YOU MUST USE EXISTING ONE!
* Code to load TMX files - YOU MUST USE AN ENGINE WHICH ALREADY SUPPORTS TMX LOADING!Additional Project Description:
* Any server side coding, this project is entirely client side.
Payment schedule is:
1. Upfront Payment for system design and analyzing previous platform : 25%
2. Delivery First Version of result (confirming features work) : 10 days from start. : 35%
3. Final Delivery with processing feedback : 14 days from start : 40%