You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, we need to urgently fix a problem with Jquery-UI. There are basically two unordered lists, one is the repository of items, and the other is the destination, where it is displayed all the existing items in the database. Basically you should be able to drag and drop items from list 1 to list 2, all while list 1 remains always the same, and list 2 changes with the new items added. Here is a jsfiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/67QkP/4/
It's already working, there's just one problem, new items don't get listed when the list 2 is serialized. The job is to fix this problem, and all funcionlity that is already there should keep working fine, specially:
- List 2 should still be able to be ordered by drag and drop with its own items (plus the ones added via the other list)
- When an item is dropped from list 1, it shouldn't go to the bottom of the list 2,it should stay in the place it was dropped (happens when using two sortables)
- No buttons allowed, the one in Jsfiddle is just for testing purposes, the calls to the databases should be done automatically on drops and reorderings
- Items from list 1 must not disappear when drag and dropped in list 2, they are an infinite resource to keep adding to list 2
- Must work in Firefox, Safari, and IE7+