You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. MUST use Appcelerator Titanium to do programming (Prior Appcelerator experiences are required)
2. Must work in both android(at least work in android 4.0 and up) and iphone platform
3. Mostly just UI work (ex, layout design, line drawing)
1. two scenes.
(1.1) 1st scene, blank page and only one button. If the button is click, direct user to the second scene. very simple
(1.2) 2nd scene, take a look at the attached picture.
2. For 2nd scene (please refer to the picture). Here I only give out some basic overview. The details including providing specific functions and framework will be disclosed to the winning bidder.
(2.1) layout: 2 boxes and one button. For Box#1, user can add pictures to its area by clicking the "add more pictures" button. For Box#2, contains a list of colored collapsible items.
(2.2) In Box#1, user can draw many colored dots in the pictures and each dot has its own color. Once the dot is drew, one dialog box will pop up and ask for user text input. Each color has its corresponding colored collapsible item in Box#2. The user text input will be auto populated to become one of the sub item in its corresponding collapsible item in Box#2. Finally, an arrow will be drew to connect the dot with its corresponding subitem.
(2.3) an option will be provided to user to disable all the drawing arrows.
(2.4) pictures can be chosen from phone album or prompt to user default phone camera app to take picture
(2.5) user can expand and collapse the collapsible items
The above is just some overview. More details and descriptions will be provided to the winning bidder. This is a very simple UI design project if you have prior Appcelerator programming experience. Again, using Appcelerator is required.
Additional Project Description:
04/06/2013 at 17:56 AKDT
1. detailed comments in codes.
2. provide support for understanding codes.