The goal of this project is to convert a java applet arcade-style game into Titanium Appcelerator.
The game is Mathteroids, and may be played online at http://www.dr-mikes-math-games-for-kids.com/asteroid-game.html
Full Java source code (as well as images and sounds) for the Applet will be provided. Please look at the javadoc, provided at http://www.dr-mikes-maths.com/bob/ before you bid, so you can get an idea of the scope of the project.
More specific requirements :
* Many of the classes have little or no UI code. You should preserve the class/object structure of these classes as much as possible.
* A small number of the classes don't need to be converted at all, since they are not used in the game - for example, most of the subclasses of 'Player'. More details will be given to the successful bidder.
* Those classes that are mainly UI related, or relate to views
* The final Appcelerator project must work for iPhone, iPad, and on the Android simulator.
When bidding on the project,
* Please explain why you believe you have the necessary skills to complete this project.
* Please explain also how you will approach the project - what you will work on first, what each prototype will do, and what milestones you expect, in a rough timeline.
* Please suggest (in a PM) how the user will control the spaceship on the mobile device (how the user will do actions like turn, move forward, fire bullet).
Thanks for your interest in the project, and happy bidding! I look forward to working with the winning bidder on this project!