I am wanting to create a Facebook application that allows people to post jobs.
- should be able to accept money and store it as virtual money from paypal, skrill, credit card from employers
- employers can post jobs and hire workers
- both parties will have the ability to make reviews on each other
- messaging will be integrated from facebook
- once the worker is finished with the job and asked for the paymen, employers will be given four (4) days to review the project for corrections; if else, the remaining payment owed by the employer will be released to the worker and a 5% commission will be sent to my virtual money in paypal, skrill, credit card.
- no premium or basic membership option since it will be free
- a worker will be eligible to bid for a project 30 times in a month
- 1 bid will be generated everyday for worker
- should be able to switch as an employer or a worker and vice versa
- if a worker wants more bid, it will cost him per 5 bids and his account will be updated
- no badges
- there should be a category for jobs and skills as there will be an option for the employer to select a skill as well
- all recent activity on the said app will be posted on the worker's timeline in fb if they wanted
-- this is for testing purposes only if it will be good for the market
-- working days 10 days
-- once the job is done, we will get all the files
-- Payment will be done once the project is done. No milestone because one worker here just canceled this project with no apparent reason!