You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please see attached spreadsheet for the functionalities and layout.
1. The design must be neat and simple but still look professional. Preferred colour schemes are in blue, green, red.
2. The web app is mainly for mobile devices. It should have all common features for a mobile device, such as both vertical view and horizontal view, touch to edit/submit, etc.
3. It should look nearly identical in all browsers on all mobile devices. The focus is on Safari on IPhone4/5 and Chrome on Android. The look on other browsers and devices is to some extent negotiable.
4. While it's mainly for mobile devices, it should also look reasonable in a desktop browser, e.g. IE and Firefox. It should be embeddable to a website.
6. If applicable, common, popular and actively maintained frameworks are welcome to use, e.g. jQuery, Angular, etc., with care with their mobile browser compatibilities.
9. All source code with appropriate comments must be included in the final delivery. The deployment bundle should be easily created from the source code. Maven/Ant is welcome but not a must.
It is welcome to discuss the design of the static view and the dynamic actions. The milestone will be determined to be reached on the delivery of the final agreed design for the page.
The final delivery must
- satisfy all the above technical requirements;
- is integrated with the provided server side RESTful JSON service;
- pass testing the functionality.