You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Google Analytics Data reporting widget
- Use V3.0 of the google API (https://developers.google.com/analytics/solutions/data-integration)
- Works with any currently logged in user - user expected to authorise access to their google account by being shown the google authentication box (oAuth). The google username/password is never stored in this application.
- Once user is authorised by google, that user's Google Analytics account is interrogated and the resulting output as shown in the attached picture is created.
- The graph is output using the HighChart.js library (http://www.highcharts.com/)
- No database work is required and data needs to be saved. Each time the reporting widget is loaded up the Google API is interrogated again.
- The server side framework must be ASP.Net MVC v3
- THE HTML AND CSS FOR THIS REPORTING WIDGET IS ALREADY AVAILABLE AND COMPLETE AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE DONE. Only the API integration is required using .NET MVC v3 and the event when the website name or date period is changed.
Please see attached image for the reporting widget output.
Additional Project Description:
01/25/2013 at 6:33 EST
Sorry for the reposts - the expected output image has been reattached - please see attached image.
Skills required are: