Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
Please read the job description fully. Applications that show lack of understanding the requirements will result in me ignoring the bid.
My website located here http://www.paraleap.com is undergoing an overhaul. I've partnered with a graphical designer who is preparing the overall UI design. I'm attaching the file for your review. You can expect layered .PNG files to contain all of the detail regarding the layout. You can also expect /most/ of the custom images in those layered .PNG files.
The new site will consist of the following:
- Responsive design is a must (site must adapt to mobile)
- All major browsers must be supported
- Two-section home page (sliding from one half to another)
- Subscription information popup
- Sign-up popup
- A number of generic "detail" pages (about 10-15). Once you develop one of them, you should be able to copy/paste into others
- Three BlogEngine.NET blogs that must "look & feel the same" as the main site. The blogs exist. This is simply CSS work to make them look in theme with the main site
- Basically, every page that you can find on the public site at www.paraleap.com is in scope, except Q&A forums
The C# coding logic behind the "Login" and "Register" buttons already exists in .NET and does not need to be written. What is required from you, is to develop a mostly static site
Special note: I am open to an MVC-based CMS system, so if you know of one and would like to suggest it, the requirements for it are:
1) Well-established open-source only
2) Must have hooks to call custom MVC-based actions (there are hidden parts of the existing site that must continue to respond to custom ActionResults/Controllers, etc)
3) Must support multiple blogs (I have three at present)
Applicants must have good reviews and are preferred to speak Russian as well as English
I am putting budget at the widest range because I have had experiences that no matter what budget I place, everyone bids at the maximum of the budget range - regardless of the amount of work necessary.
Thank you for your applications
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)