You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Please note: This is a separate project to the other one which is listed on this site. We are using similar features to the other one listed on this site, so we are using same description and features to the one listed project here.
Seeking an experienced developer /development team to construct an affiliate based price comparison website that utilises product feeds. The chosen company has to have a proven track record for developing comparison sites before bidding for our project, kindly include past work and info on the software you use. Upon completion of the project all ownership rights must belong to us.
You must understand the concept of affiliate marketing and how to structure a site for natural SEO with categories, navigation, clean design, structure for visitors and engines based on our brief to be given post bid.
The website should enable consumers to compare products via multiple consumer search methods (by competitive price, product attributes, brand or retailer) with the feature of being directed to the provider to purchase their desired product of choice. Here is a list of similar websites that are close to what is being requested.
The site must be
1. W3C compliant and CSS validated
2. SEO Friendly
• Flat URL structure towards categories & products (No variables, database queries or symbols in URLS)
• No follow code for non relevant content
• Header and footer section tabs for entering keywords and content within relevant pages
• Option of product names to be replicated to H tags and page titles
• The option of category titles to be amended for SEO purposes
• Feature to create sitemaps
3. Compatible with the well known browsers (Explorer, Firefox, chrome, Safari & more).
Below are the required features.
1. Customer registration feature
1.2. Register email, password & username
1.3. Confirmation email address with link back to account
1.4. Feature to subscribe or unsubscribe from our database
2. Forgot Password
2.1. Use email to resend new password
3.1. Search by product description
3.2. Search by product brand/ retailer
3.3. Search by manufacturer
3.4. Search by price (Descending, ascending and alphabetically)
4. Email to a friend
5. Product reviews
6. Recent searches of products
7. Similar products to actual searched product via brand or style
1. Data feed acceptor (csv,xml,xls)
2. Auto crawler to scrape merchant sites data (Who have no product feed feature)
3. Internal email feature from back end Inclusive with upload feature for email content
4. Database storage of customer details and logs (towards products or categories)
5. Adsense implementation
6. CMS that tracks clicks towards specific merchant and specific products due to cookie execution
7. Google Analytics tracking to be implemented
8. Google Adwords conversion tracking to be implemented
9. Banner management feature to be implemented
10. Able to embed Youtube content or general video content as an option
Payment method would be in percentages of completion of the project
10, 10, 10, 20, 50
Recommendations for all aspects are welcome to ensure we select the right provider with the right experience.