You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our company creates social games
The point of this contract is to enable internationalisation (i18n) on three of our Python/Django projects. The three share the same logic code, only the templates change slightly.
Those projects are facebook applications, so the language displayed should be sourced from the user's facebook profile.
What should be done :
- enable i18n on static strings using .po files (for example)
- enable i18n on dynamic strings (database items). This should be carefully optimized so that next to no load is added to the already heavily loaded database.
How we proceed
- translation files will be given as soon as they are ready, but lack of those should not prevent the contractor from completing the task
- you set up a paid-for github account (we will pay one 7$ month fee) and fork the projet we'll give you credentials to in a *private* repository
- when you're done you submit a pull request, which we'll merge with our project.