You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Django Calendar application:
1. Create django model (models.py file) for calender application. in the models file:
i. Define Class "Event" with the fields (Start Time:DateTimeFIeld, End TimeDateTimeFIeld, description: Text)
ii. Define Class "Calendar" : groupd of events (Free implementation… (list, class, …))
iii. Define function "filter_events" : will get of the params : (date/week/text) and will return all events in the calendar according to the filter. Will enable make filter with all 3 criteria if needed.
iv. Define Function "create_event" (start_time, end_time, description) that will create the event in the calendar.
v. Define Function "Batch_create_event" (start_time, end_time, delta) - will create "empty" events (no description) from start time until end_time, with delta of X(minutes). I.E.: 1/1/2010 10:00 until 1/1/2010 16:00 with delta of 30 minutes will create 12 empty events between those times.
vi. Define Function "Delete_Event(id)": will delete the event with the id id from the calendar .
2. Create Django Views
- One view for each of the above functions.
3. One Html file with form to present the events in monthly/weekly calendar.
*** using django templates system.
*** JS will be used as needed (Optional - JQuery)
- Click on event will show it's description (in the future click will lead to separate html file).
- Option to filter events (monthly, weekly, daily, or by search event text input).
- Option to delete an event (choose/click an event and than click on delete key to delete)
- Option to change the event description.
- Open new event in the calendar by clicking on a free spot, with the option to edit the event description. bonus =50$.
Html file with form to create (batch function) empty events from start_date to end_date and with the specific delta (read above for explanation).
○ General Requirements
- Should support expansibility for future growth (i.e. add more values the class Event)
- Can use any external open source calendar library to implement (i.e. django calendar of 3captus)
- 1 week duration of the project.
- If the project will be done on time, and in a professional matter, we will be glad to continue to develop the rest. High salaries are guarantied.
- For more questions, feel free to contact us.
- All code will be explained thoroughly.
- Database will be used for developments purposes in a local file (sqlite).
- At least all of the following file will be attached to the project:
□ Template files (html+css+js) files
□ Images as needed.
□ Any supported libraries.