You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I require a RESTFul API that accepts performs timezone conversion based on the parameters supplied.
The API should must be deployed over Google App Engine.
The developer is required to produce a short video (screen recording) explaining the code and various components built.
The API must log every single query made, origin ip address, date time of the api call.
The API must return response in JSON format (at a minimum)
1) From Date. Any valid date in YYYY-MM-DD format (e.g. 2013-01-01).
2) From Time. Any valid time in HH24:MI:SS format (e.g. 20:09:29) or HHam/pm:MI:SS format (e.g. 11:10:09 am)
3) From Timezone abbreviation. Any valid Timezone abbreviation. Here is a full list of valid abbreviations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zone_abbreviations
4) Target Timezone abbreviation: Any valid Timezone abbreviation. Here is a full list of valid abbreviations. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zone_abbreviations
5) Application version id. The above functionality will be clubbed as version 1
Target UTC Offset in the format UTC+10:30 for example.
A simple web page form to demonstrate the above functionality is also required for easier testing.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Skills: JSON/REST/SOAP
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred