You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Down Range Games Inc. is looking for a multifunctional person or team capable of finishing our web game (with Facebook tie-in) based on our specifications. We want to have this completed by the end of the year, and believe the existing code is far enough along to make that possible.
Some basics about this game:
- Nearly finished, HTML5 compatible with Python coding and Django management interface… we are looking for the best possible outcome and are welcome to alternative solutions.
- Interface is designed already, though some help to our junior web designer may be required.
- Using 1. Dropbox for Images of items, 2. Google Drive Documents for organizing content and concepts, 3. BitBucket for managing source files.
- Artwork is complete.
- A 2D, text and static image-based MMO very similar to Castle Age (http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/) or a non-Flash version of Legacy of 1000 Suns (http://www.legacyofathousandsuns.com/game/). Beyond similar appearances, this game will be unique in the market place in other ways, so we are expect a developer who is creative and flexible… able to work with the existing code and think outside the box for other solutions.
- We will need someone who can help us get the game to market, setting up and balancing servers and implementing an existing 3rd party payment solution for PayPal or Credit Card purchases.
Scope of work and requirements:
- Exceptional HTML/CSS skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook protocols (sending gifts to friends, capturing user data)
- Able to digest existing code and plan and dive in to the work
- We are able to discuss more specifics, and would like to stage a Skype call or similar to go into greater detail
When posting, please comment on direct requirements or aspects, so we can review those bidders who are most likely to want to work on OUR project and see it through. This is a passion for me, and we are TOO CLOSE to the end for additional major delays. The attachment is an example of the interface, complete with artwork. After a discussion we can talk specifics about the code, etc.
If this works out, additional project components would be available for follow-on work.