You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for an individual (or team) to build prototypes for us using Rails. We are looking to start as soon as possible. Please provide a CV and a list of previous projects/works including any links to work. This job will also require non-disclosure and non-compete contracts. We would like to have a beta site ready by early May.
- Experience programming in Ruby, preferably previous experience creating a social networking site/components
- Strong communicator(s) with technical and non technical team members
- Excellent problem solver(s) with strong analytical and logical skills
- Experience working with MySQL
- College degree(s) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to produce polished web pages in Rails with non-invasive CSS and JS
- Experience with creating or alternate proposals to two parent, one child relationships in a database
- Accurate schedule estimation
- Experience deploying and launching real-world applications
-These features should mostly be created with GEMs that are currently available and up to date. Some will need to altered to create more functionality.
-Header Tag submission
-Spam reporting (maybe a link revealed by hovering, as with FB)
-Browsing (reading at random, beyond your feed)
-Private Messaging (only available for reciprocal relationships, as is the case on Twitter, this is a bonus feature for now)