I am looking for experienced ASP.NET senior programmer to start develop a new project.
You must have experience starting a project from ground up and in leading a team of UI and code developers in completing a project.
Technologies you will be expected to deploy:
You must have good knowledge of object-oriented patterns and system architecture .
You should also have experience in leading agile and continuous integration development.
You have been able to work online with remote team and with some time overlapping our time zone so that we can communicate with you.
Initially you will be required to :
- define the architecture and the framework foundation
- define and setup collaborative processes, tools etc.
- help to bring on UI and developer (either your own team or from online here)
Once the project is underway, you need to
- breakdown and define tasks
- assign tasks to team
- have daily "standup" meeting to review progress
- participate in development
In your application you MUST
- state the framework you are planning to use (and some supporting reasons)
- state the process and tools you will be implementing to control the project (tool can be commercial and if required, will be paid for by us)
- Your working site URL mention also.
As we like to deploy the first functional version quickly, priority will be give to applicant that have a framework to quickly build up the backend admin and frontend user interaction pages.