You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Create a web page interface using the Google Earth API that can load a local KML file containing only point features. This will involve the development of the following functionality:
1. A generalized concept of the required display is as follows:
1a. Display the GE frame right justified.
1b. Include a widgets bar at the top of the window for fly-to, save and load functions.
1c. Include a side panel for displaying record attribute details and the NEXT widget.
1d. Include a widgets bar at the bottom of the window containing display controls.
2. Include check box toggle widgets for the following display controls: GE status bar, geographic grid, overview window, scale legend, atmosphere, mouse and image history.
3. Load a local .KML file and display the records in the GE window. Not the .KML file will be local and not accessed across the network.
3a. Upon loading the .KML file, fly-to a viewpoint that will display the area containing all records in the file.
4. Iteratively fly-to to each individual record.
4a. Have a NEXT key to allow interactive fly-to and display of each sequential record in KML file.
4b. Use the high speed fly-to option and position the eye-point vertically above the target at an altitude of 1000 meters.
4c. Display record name, description and latitude longitude and ground elevation (altitude).
4d. Allow draggable placemarks and and automatic updating of their geocoordinates.
4e. Include a SAVE widget to preserve attribute updates to the .KML file.
5. Include a geocoding function with an interactive fly-to capability.
5a. Include a widget to enter an address and include an associated FLY-TO button.
5b. Include a widget to enter a latitude/longitude values (in DD or DMS) and include an associated FLY-TO button.
5c. Use the high speed fly-to option and position the eye-point vertically above the target at an altitude of 1000 meters.
6. Include a function to create new draggable placemarks.
6a. Allow the addition and deletion of placemarks.
6b. Allow manual updating of feature name, description, latitude and longitude.
6c. Store updated records in the loaded .KML file.
7. Include the ability to save updated .KML file to local disk.