Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We are looking for a seasoned freelance frontend developer. We are interested in a long-term, project-based partnership.
- You should be fluent in handwritten, standard-compliant, semantic HTML5 as well as CSS3.
- When using cutting-edge CSS3 you are able to deliver suiting solutions to less capable browsers without using CSS-Hacks.
- As we work with [OXID](http://www.oxid-esales.com/) and [xt:Commerce v3](http://www.xt-commerce.com/) a good understanding of the [Smarty Templating Engine](http://www.smarty.net/) is also important.
- We would appreciate if you have an eye for design, although this is not a web designer position.
- You can work from wherever you want, it is not necessary that you live near Mainz, Germany. However, we wouldn't mind if you do, either.
- Our Web-Development-Team is tiny, so you will get own responsibilities very soon once we figured out that it will work with the both of us
- It is an advantage if you know how Git works
- Having an e-commerce-background would be helpful
We expect you to be passionate about what you do. If you are not enthusiastic about your job we are not the right company for you. Therefor we'd like to know which conferences you attended lately, which you're planning to go in the future and who are your frontend heros. And if you never attended any conferences we also would like to know why.
When you apply, show us:
- An online portfolio of your work as well as explinations as to what your role was on the project
- Any profiles on Github, Forrst, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
To prove basic CSS skills please answer this test when applying:
Please provide the CSS to achieve this. If you can think of more than one solution to solve it, please provide all of them.