You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A SKYPE CHAT ACCOUNT AND WILLING TO COMMUNICATE VIA SKYPE CHAT TO ACCEPT THIS PROJECT
PLEASE NOTE: PROJECT MUST BE COMPLETED BY TUESDAY 12TH FEBRUARY
We are looking to produce 8 (VERY SIMILAR AND SPARSE) pages from PSD templates into HTML and CSS, 2 pages of which only some basic form style elements and iframe elements.
The site is pretty basic in style and is intended to be used in kiosk mode. It has a central DIV that must resize responsively in the correct aspect ratio (it's only a BLANK div, the contents of which do not need to resize responsively).
Although basic, there are some custom animated elements that need to be included too. They should be initiated either after a certain time or on a mouse action. These should be produced using jQuery (or equivalent).
PLEASE WATCH THIS... the animations need to be something like this (not exact) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crSd4nIrmms
The pages also need to include a non-system font: Bpreplay (http://www.dafont.com/bpreplay.font) so you will also need to install a methods such as FLIR, sFIR, Cufón, @font-face, etc.
The requirements for this work:
1) HTML templates to be cross-browser compatible supporting the following
a. IE v7 +
b. Firefox v4 + with graceful degradation to v 3.5
c. Safari v5+
d. Chrome v9
e. Opera v11.5
2) All templates should be HTML5 with graceful degradation for browsers that do not support HTML5 (IE7)
3) Use CSS3 with efficient inheritance of styles. No replicated classes with single differences!
4) No inline styles
5) All templates to be delivered to sizes and with the responsive central element.
6) Pixel perfect templates to match supplied PSDs
7) Navigation and links to use text not images
Would be great to have this project completed within 3 days.
Thanks for reading.