You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are seeking a web-developer to build a sign-up page to a new website we will be building. This is the first stage of a website that we are building. If you do an excellent job here, you could be offered to complete the whole website which is a job that could take 6-8 weeks to complete.
1) Create the website as per the attachments and description above.
2) Create a secure MySQL database that stores all users information upon sign up.
3) Ensure the website is secure and user information cannot be viewed by anyone other than me. This means you must not be able to view user information too.
4) Install Google Analytics.
5) Upload to my test server
6) Optimize the site so it has a minimum of 80 / 100 scores on Google speed test: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
7) Send me the final code for this full project
Bonus points (optional): Below are two optional additions to this website. If you can create these additions, that would be a great way for me to assess your skills so I can make a well-informed decision about hiring you for the future to complete the whole website, however they are not mandatory.
Optional 1: If you can make the website mobile friendly. Please see how Facebook.com front page looks like when it is viewed on a mobile device. If you cannot do this like how Facebook did, then please do not compress the website page when it is being viewed on mobiles. Therefore allow the website to be viewed exactly like how it looks like on a desktop browser.
Optional 2: On the front page, there is a field named “Current city”. The mandatory project description slides dictates that you should use the “World cities” excel sheet (attached) to create an auto complete box for this field. The optional feature is for you to create this “Current city” field so it uses the countries and cities list from Facebooks API instead of the “World Cities” Excel sheet (see attached "Facebook city search API" file to see how this should look like). I believe you can get this API from:
Very important; to separate you from the spammers, please write “Leopard” as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this word, since most bidders never read the requirements.
By accepting this job, you agree to full privacy, non-disclosure and relinquish all intellectual property relating to this project.