I am looking for a web designer that has "MAD SKILLS" and is interested in a long term relationship with a startup web company. I would prefer to hire someone who is interested in working on a full time basis. Initially, the designer will design unique website designs, html newsletter designs, and other web related graphics work.
1. Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator
2. Create IMAGE preview of design (in JPEG or other appropriate format)
3. SLICE the image (i.e., convert from PSD to HTML)
4. Expert level in HTML coding
Once the above is complete, the materials will be transfer to another team member for coding/etc.
1. All designs must work the same in ALL major browsers (i.e., Chrome, Firefox, IE 7, 8, 9, Opera and Safari);
2. Designer must be effective communicator and willing to communicate daily on the status of the project.
3. All designs must be UNIQUE and must NOT VIOLATE intellectual property rights of others.
4. Designer must have his/her own computer equipment and software.
The selected designer will be engaged for one month to determine if their skills and work ethic are compatible with the company. The designer will be THE designer for a team that creates a variety of custom web content.
The first set of projects (which is expected to be completed within one  month) is as follows:
Design two (2) law firm website concepts AND one (1) newsletter template for an existing company.