What we do?
we are working to develop a social platform that bridging people around the world to share information and data. One of our proud component is parents, teacher, coach, sport coach plug and share information as a non-profit organization which help them to Facilitate, organize, and create event and share information. we have 8-10 other components that are currently under development.
What we are looking for?
we are looking for talent individual that can push the develop and have a craving to be the best and who has an appreciation for high-quality execution, and a desire to improve yourself as an engineer.
What we offer?
working with top nod and experience engineers in the field who are passionate in what they do and seek the highest level of the believe, and can cultivate idea into reality. We have several opening position, and huge opportunity to grow within the organization. We also offer company equity if you are the right talent that fit our culture.
Sr. Web Graphic Designer
Sr. Web Graphic Designer Preferred Skills:
• Hands on experience working with Social Media Design.
• Working knowledge of search engine optimization techniques and use of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends, etc.
• Implementation of e-mail marketing tools such as ExactTarget or Constant Contact.
• Experience in an agile environment, following a SCRUM methodology.
• Experience in ASP.Net
• Experience with AJAX
Sr. Web Graphics Designer Responsibilities:
The Sr. Web Graphics Designer in this position will help determine the layout, font color, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of an interactive website.
• Responsible for working with business representatives and technical team members in the design and creation of graphical concepts, sketches, sample layout compositions, final compositions and creative pages for websites and content management tools.
• Must be able to express creative ideas verbally as well as through design.
• Must be able to understand a target audience and how best to reach that audience through artistic work.
• Responsible for understanding new fads and trends in the social and collaboration market space.
Sr. Web Graphics Designer Qualifications:
• Candidates should have a strong portfolio with emails, catalogs, postcards and other marketing assets for the marketing industry. (Pinterest, Facebook, Google+, Twitter a Plus).
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a graphic designer. (A print background creating catalogs, mailers and other physical assets is a plus).
• Must have a deep interest in design, media and social e-commerce and experience in utilizing a strong brand identity to drive direct response.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience designing web sites, applications and animations. (Working with CMS software a plus).
• Proficient experience in Adobe-Flash, PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign.
• Proficient experience in Dreamweaver or similar tools.
• Must have a strong understanding of web usability methods and ergonomics.
• Must be proficient converting and generating video content.
• Must have exceptional communication skills (oral and written).
• Must be self-driven to achieve goals with a dedicated work ethic and a strong attention to detail.
• Must have a cooperative team attitude.
• Strong understanding of color theory and design concepts.
Pay Rate: 8 usd - 11 usd
If interest, you can reach me on [Deleted by Freelancer.com admin]