You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Contingent Workforce Solutions is a business process and advisory firm specializing in assisting clients with managing their contract/temporary labour.
We are currently looking to redesign our current website http://www.contingentworkforcesolutions.com as well as create a brand new website for our technology SimplicityVMS http://www.simplicityvms.com
We are looking to have both designs created using Wordpress and to allow for a newsfeed integration into our current Wordpress blog http://blog.cwsolutions.ca
Our ideal website would be a simple and professional looking site that integrates and compliments our company colours.
Position: Web/Graphic Designer
The position requires a self-starter who can work independently, and as a team member. Excellent ability to conform to and advise on sound standards of visual presentation. Time management and project management skills are vital, as are strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Using graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver; MS Expressions
- Creating superior, original designs for the Web
- Working with specific company deliverables, and taking responsibility for them
- Utilizing web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Using corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Managing multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
-Good design sense
-Strong understanding of SEO
-Good conceptual flow
-Attention to detail
-Advanced knowledge of HTML
-Experience with Wordpress CMS