You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
this probably isn't very long or involved. this is one page, the top page at davidicus.com. it has three features: a portfolio slideshow, a song player, and a blog widget. it has degraded and broken over time, and i'd like to fix it primarily, and perhaps update it a little while we're at it (the code is pretty ancient). all the basic functionality should be very similar.
it displays at partial alpha now, but i don't know why. it should be full opacity.
i''d like to add new graphics, but it's been a while. would like you to confirm if i can just upload them to a folder, or whether some script needs to change as well.
i believe this used JWPlayer, but now it displays nothing. it used to be a color coordinated list with some album art. if it's easiest to just repair it, i'm fine with that. it might just require an update of some kind. if you recommend another method, i'm open--especially if there are additional benefits. the songs i'd like to play here are available on site, via CD Baby, or Soundcloud, in case you're aware of associated options.
this widget seems to be working well, so no change required here i believe. (it was originally coded through a rentacoder.com freelancer).
i wouldn't mind streamlining the look by removing the titles over the three sections and doing nicer accordion drop down reveals for information under each section. i believe this should be easy, but let me know; i can do without it.
i might want to add a logo to match my portfolio. i can forward a comp of this page as i see it, and individual graphic assets as you like, no problem.
it would be nice to avoid Flash if possible--let me know what this might entail.
if it was affordable to do a mobile-optimized version of the page, i'd like that too.
it's not urgent, but would like to set a finished date some time in the next few weeks if possible.
Additional Project Description:
08/02/2013 at 12:17 PKT
- would be great if background flame scaled based on browser width
- content can scroll, but background flame should not
- all content should center vertically and horizontally in browser
- portfolio items: can they just be added to a directory to become part of the slideshow?
- portfolio transition is currently a white flash--would like to keep this
- clicking an image, the frame, or the mail icon next to "davidicus" should reveal the contact form, accordion style. clicking Send or the "contact" area should toggle the slideshow back again.
- contact form: would be nice if it required all fields filled before sending
- contact form: would be nice if it sent me an email with the subject line "new comment from davidicus.com" like the current one
- clicking the music frame or album art should reveal the music links, accordion style. clicking the frame and "music" area should toggle the music player back again
- content areas are 300px x 300px. all gutters and frames are 10px.
- i'm open to revisions and suggestions