You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
jQuery Knob is a fantastic dial visualization library, you can see it in action on their example page (http://anthonyterrien.com/knob/)
I have a modification required that is inspired by the implementation in this Twitter Bootstrap theme: http://wbpreview.com/previews/WB0PHMG9K/ (this may be helpful in your own implementation).
My modifications are fairly simple to understand and are mocked up in the attached PNG file. They are:
1. add ability to include an icon via CSS (shown as a shield in the mockup)
2. add ability to have both negative and positive percentages (the zero point is in the middle, left is 0%)
3. the dials should be read-only (they are used for display purposes only)
4. the animation should always starts at the zero point and travel clockwise for positive values and counter-clockwise for negative values)
The circle radius should be around 200px in diamater and I should be able to set all colours via css (I will have 3 dials inline).
I'm looking for a fixed price so please review jQuery.knob thoroughly before bidding - also please include examples of your recent work.
Additional Project Description:
12/30/2012 at 0:29 PHT
The freelancer html parser messed up the description for the original posting, number 2 of the list should have read:
2. add ability to have both negative and positive percentages (the zero point is in the middle, left is less than 0% and right is greater than 0%)