Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Last autumn, we launched the beta version of our new online trading school tradimo.com (see http://www.tradimo.com/). Since then we received much feedback and gained experience in our users’ overall acceptance of our site. As one conclusion, we are now focusing on encouraging potential new cus-tomers to start their trading career. One key prerequisite to improving this ‘first contact’ is an easy and interactive way of getting the visitors started in trading.
Therefore we want to welcome visitors to tradimo’s main landing page with an easy-to-use ‘trading simulator’. This web application shall be designed as a step-by-step introduction into the very basics of trading. Furthermore it is aimed to direct interested users to additional information or even open a demo account at one of the advertised online banks and brokers.
• Use interfaces to remember a user’s progress: We want this web application to remember a user’s progress, so that the users are able to pick up where they left off. Therefore we want this application to seamlessly integrate into our self-developed education community framework (further information can be found here: http://en.etruvian.com/products/ecf/) in order to persist user-related data.
• Design for reusability: We believe that interactivity in learning increases the chance of having a successful and exciting learning experience. In the future, we want to make use of this application in different contexts and domains. Therefore we want this application to be built, so that it can be re-used for representing different learning scenarios (e.g. by providing different XML-based scripts).
• Design for modularity: In order to design different learning scenarios, frequently used patterns (such as dialogue boxes, diagrams, buttons etc.) have to be provided in a way, in which they can be re-arranged according to our needs. Therefore we suggest that our requirements are implemented in a modular manner.
Call for Tenders
Please submit your proposal in English or German via email to Mr. Kai Uhlemeyer, . Closing date for entries is March 8th, 2013.
Your proposal should include:
• References (such as work samples, clients and/or projects)
Based on the information given further below, your proposal additionally has to include:
• A rough effort estimation (expected expenditure of time and remuneration)
• A rough overview on how you would structure such a web application
You will receive an answer within 7 business days. The implementation phase is planned to launch promptly after commissioning. Further information and detailed requirement specifications will be provided as part of an initial briefing following the commissioning. The implementation phase is expected not to exceed 1 calendar month. In case of a successful completion of this project, we will be pleased to work with you again. Follow-up orders for tradimo.com or one of our other education platforms are likely to be placed.