We have an iPhone and iPad App design that is ready for programming.
The design document is complete and we are looking for qualified developers. The app will require the integration of barcoding so a good working knowledge of open source barcoding SDK's like Zbar is a plus.
All screens have been designed and mocked up, as well as flow-charts and data files.
At this point we require a developer to:
* Code the app using standard conventions and high quality coding practices
* Provide technical insight and embellishment if so required
* Supply source code to us for testing and deployment
* Fix any bugs
* Provided support in getting app published to Apple App Store
We do have a developer license with Apple and have published apps to the app store, so deployment will hopefully not be too length or complex.
We will be evaluating developers upon the following criteria:
* Performance history
* Feedback from previous customers
* Quality of previously complete apps
* Intrinsic features that show a high level of workmanship
* Strong communicate skills
* Strong project management skills
The winning bidder will need to sign our non-disclosure agreement (NDA) prior to project award.
Since our time is a considerable investment in any venture, we look forward to forming long-term business relationships with qualified partners.