You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
In this project, I do not have to create a PHP file. It was already created and is located in the same folder with my created files.
? General Requirements
14. If after evaluating the data, any errors are found, your program will not submit the form and will display a single message (using alert) where the fields with invalid data are identified. If the data is correct, a confirmation message ("Do you want to submit the form data?") will be displayed asking for a submission confirmation.
? Functions Requirement
2. You should avoid code duplication.
? Server Processing
1. The form data will be sent to the researchProcessing.php script.
2. You will use get as the submission method.
3. The link php script request provides an example of submitting data to the script. From this example you can verify the names to use for form entries. Notice that to execute this script you need your web server running and you need to place the DataValidation folder in htdocs.
5. Make sure that you define the action field in your form as follows: action="researchProcessing.php"