You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need an app built using AngularJS. Here are a few details to give you an idea. More detailed documentation is available for qualified bidders.
- This will be a one page application built using AngularJS
- We will provide tested html/css
- Adequate test coverage must be provided (using jasmine or other similar testing framework)
- Build a timer (think stop watch, which stores the value afterwards)
- Build 4 forms for the user to track data
- Build a log for the user's activity that is grouped by date and sorted descending by date
- Build a summary which provides a report for the user's data which can be viewed as a daily, weekly or monthly report
- Provide a settings page for the user to manage their account settings
- At the end of the day, all the data must be serialized and stored on the server. This means that the data must get back to the server, but it also means that when a user loads the app, all their data is already in the app from the serialized data. We will handle the server side storage, but you must build how the app receives and sends the data.
- Must working in IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Android devices, iPhones, Blackberry (modern phones)
Strong communication skills are a must!
Project must be completed by March 8th. The successful bidder will receive prompt reponses.