You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
An issue that we have with our current web provider is that it interprets 3 incorrect logins within 10 minutes as a DDOS attack and it takes down both our website and our emails without our knowledge. This means that someone trying and failing to log in to access their emails via an email client does a lot more damage than should ever happen.
We want to replace our current web provider with a better alternative and would like the winner of the project to assist us in choosing a better, popular host that does not suffer from the above problem. Further to this:
- we currently pay $200 per year hosting and support fees and would wish to continue paying a similar amount of money
- we require the new host to provide ftp support that will eg permit us to set up ftp accounts with the syntax of hostname = "ftp.blah.com", username = "something_at_blah_dot_com". The current host forced this syntax upon us and so we must continue to support it.
We have a Joomla website and SugarCRM. Once the new host has been arranged, our existing website and CRM must be set up on the new host with the aim that once this project has been completed, the winner will transfer us across so that the new sites go live. Further to this, we want to have some upgrades done to the CRM. We would like to upgrade our SugarCRM Community Edition from 6.4.2 to the latest version.
It has recently been noticed that the following aspects of our CRM do not appear to be working properly:
- exporting all support accounts to "Accounts.csv" does not seem to be 100% reliable. Sometimes the exported .csv file will not contain all the accounts, it looks as if the .csv file does not get fully exported, as if it cuts off mid-export. It often appears to export fine when selecting a subsection of accounts, but selecting all accounts is required to export successfully as well.
- the ability to search through accounts is not good. If a company name is called "xxx yyy", then searching by "xxx" will find the company but searching by "yyy" will fail.
- going into an account and selecting "View Change Log" appears to return changes made to the account that happened a number of months ago. It does not reflect the most recent changes.
Perhaps a clean install and import of our data may resolve these issues but I would defer to your judgement.
We also want the following to be implemented:
- at our discretion, we wish to provide read-only access to certain areas of the CRM for people outside our company. Ideally we would like to be able to choose what information a third-party might be able to see.
With these tasks successfully completed, we would see this as the beginning of an association with the project winner and would be eager to provide continuing future business as well.