Looking to fill a part time position (approx. 20 hrs/mo.). Opportunity to move to full time if we agree it makes sense.
1) Writing articles, reviews and blog posts. We have very specific guidelines and quality requirements for our content pieces that must be followed, Expect to spend up to 2 hours per day writing. You'll be given a publishing calendar to follow.
2) Spinning each article into many versions will be another responsibility. We will provide you with training and the tool to use.
3) Link building is the other main responsibility. Again, we have a specific methodology for how, where and when links are built. You will be fully trained and should expect to spend 1 to 2 hours per day doing these tasks
4) Other related, miscellaneous tasks may come up that I'll ask you to help out with.
- The number one qualification is great article writing skills, with the ability to research different topics and output content quickly. We'll provide training in spinning and link building, so don't worry if you lack experience in those areas.
- You must have your own home computer and Internet connection. No cafes.
- The audience for these articles is American, so you need to sound the part. Native English speakers preferred.
- You will need to provide me with a daily report of your activities, telling me what you did today, problems you encountered and what you'll do tomorrow.
About your bid:
1) Your bid should reflect the total monthly cost of your services (~20 hrs.)
2) Bids that don't include writing samples will be ignored.
I look forward to hearing from you!