100 Pr2-Pr4 permanent links for a travel agency website, If i have a good result may be it will be a long relationship. The PageRank values apply to link pages, not to the homepage of the domain of the linkpages used. Each link should be from a different class C IP address. The relevant anchor text keywords will be provided once the project has been awarded.(typically: remove inquiries, delete inquiry, etc.)
A) YOU PROVIDE THE LIST OF PAGES IN EXCEL WHERE YOU CAN PLACE LINKS.
B) I CHECK ALL THE PAGES AND I CHOOSE ONLY THE PAGES THAT ARE OK FOR ME.
PAYMENT WILL BE DONE IN ADVANCE (with escrow) only to those who have positive feedback. Obviously, funds will not be released until all work is complete and links have been up for 30 days. My budget is $2.00 per link so bid no more than $200 total!
The terms are as follows:
- The links must be pr2+ and permanent.
- Links must be on industry theme related website (credit repair | credit inquiries | debt settlement | refinance | credit card application | mortgage financing).
- Links page should be from English language United States sites only.
- Link page must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Links must be free, one way, non-reciprocal, permanent and static to our website.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expire and not require further payments.
- No more than 20 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Links must be static html text links including the target keyword phrase in the hyperlinked anchor text
- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc
- Link page should not be excluded by robots.txt, the link must not contain a rel=nofollow tag
- Links should be all from different class C IP ranges
- One link per domain. Links should not be spread across sub domains
- No hidden links. All links must be visible and readable
- No scraped content, mirror sites, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No links from article directories or other directories, link exchange, guestbooks, blog comments, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, FFA websites etc
- No links from hacker, illegal, gambling, pornographic or generally black hat sites
- Links must not be labeled sponsored, links, ads etc.
- Links must be manually submitted. Please do not use automated software
- Web sites should not be banned by Google, Yahoo or Bing
- Web sites should not be under construction
- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted
- Links must be placed over a period of time to look natural and avoid penalties
- I reserve the right to refuse links that in our opinion are not suitable
No time-wasters please. Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements with regard to the PR values we require.
If you want to bid for this project please provide some samples of websites you've successfully built links for.
You must provide a spreadsheet including the following columns
- Link URL
– Link Text
– IP address
- Date submitted
– PR of the page where the link is placed
- You will need to submit an explanation/strategy covering all SEO techniques and your link building strategy that you will be using including how you plan on finding and contacting the linking sites.
- An indication you have read and understand all project requirements
- Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results