This job posting is for someone who can write decent articles, is very familiar with social networking, a fast learner and meets deadlines. I'm looking to expand my team and only interested in serious individuals.
I will need various tasks done which can include:
- articles written
- Web2 accounts created
- articles posted and linking done between them as instructed
- social bookmarking
- RSS feed creation
- submitting RSS feeds to RSS aggregators
- creating and maintaining social presence on sites such as Twitter, Facebook, MyBlogLog, BlogCatalog, etc.
Please do not apply for this position if you cannot provide writing samples. I am not looking for the most amazing writer in the universe, but I am looking for decent writing that has some style (and certainly grammatically correct). Also, I work within very tight deadlines and I'm not interested in someone who happens to take on too much of a workload and fails to meet deadlines. Please do not apply if you cannot allocate 10-20 hours per week for this position.
I need the perfect candidate to be very familiar with the most popular Web2 sites such as Squidoo, Hubpages, Wetpaint, Weebly etc. I will be asking for several different Web2 sites, those are just examples. So I am looking for someone who is very resourceful and a fast learner - someone who is technically inclined and will not need hand holding.
Someone who is familar with the concept of building link wheels. Although I won't be requesting the typical link wheel, it is similar.
Preferably the perfect candidate will already have established bookmarking accounts on the popular bookmarking sites like Digg, Delicious, Mr Wong, Technorati, etc. It will be critical that other non-relevant sites get bookmarked as well, I do not want bookmarking accounts filled with just my urls. At the same time I do not want urls bookmarked that will conflict or compete with my own. I would expect a ratio of 1-5 or 1-7, meaning that for every 5-7 OTHER bookmarks you make, one would be for one of my urls.
Familiar with pinging - it's pretty basic and straight forward anyhow.
I really don't want to have to train someone on this. Are you familiar with creating RSS feeds at sites such as Feedage.com, Hostmyrss.com, badassrss.com, xfruits.com etc? Some of those sites I listed let you create RSS feeds from a list of urls. Some let you merge other RSS feeds to create new RSS feeds. I will need all of that type of work done, and like I said I prefer not to have to train.
Must be comfortable and familiar with social networking on sites like Twitter, Myspace, Facebook, MyBloglog, Blogcatalog etc. I want to see proof - ie show me YOUR Twitter/FB etc pages. I want to know that a) you are active and b) carry on with professionalism and style.
I am really looking for someone serious and committed. I am very big on communication, so being available during my availability is really important. My typical hours of availability range from 7-3pm EST and 7-10pm EST some evenings. I want to be able to reach each other on Skype on a regular basis. Please indicate in your bid or PMB the phrase 'READTHIS', provide writing sample and your timezone or I will not consider your bid. Please bid on what you would charge per hour.
- You can write decent articles
- You are very familiar with creating and posting to Web2 sites
- You have an overall understanding of SEO and link building
- You are very familiar with social networking
- You are professional in everything that you do
- Must be available to work 2 hours per day M-F
- Must provide daily or weekly report, depending what I need in a given week
- Must be able to follow specific directions
- Must be able to meet deadlines (if not, you won't be paid)
- Must be available on Skype on a regular basis (to be determined during interview)