Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Please bid on the following two tasks:
Setup of 77 Social Bookmarking Accounts
Submission of RSS Feed To 35 RSS Feed Directories
*Must follow all instructions provided at the beginning of this campaign
*Must know how to set up an RSS Feed
*Must be detail oriented
The approved amount I have for this is $30.00
Attached you will find an Excel spreadsheet that contains social bookmarking sites that we would like to have accounts setup for.
In order to receive payment for this project you must complete the following steps:
1. Create a Gmail Email Account where you will receive emails and verification links / emails that relate to this client
2. Create 1 account at each of the sites listed withn the Social Bookmarking Sites - 77.xls spreadsheet utilizing some sort of keyword variation based on the provided keywords listed below.
For example: If the keyword is "Internet Marketing" then attempt to create an account with the username "internetmarketing" If one of the keywords is "blue shoes" then try to create a username such as "blueshoes".
3. Whatever password you create use the same password for each account.
4. Some of the usernames you may try to create may already be taken, keep trying using variations of the keywords found below until you find one that is still available.
5. Each accountthat you create must have one bookmark entry added which is the clients website / domain.
6. Create a title, description and tags for this listing and be sure to include some of the kewyords from the list provided below.
7. Complete any bio page or user page with information that can be obtained from the clients website (domain has been provided).
8. Complete the Excel spreadsheet with all the information requested.
9. Create an RSS Feed that includes all the profile urls you just created
10. Submit the newly created RSS Feeds to the RSS Feed Directories Listed in RSS Feeds -35.xls
11. If Account Creations are required to submit the RSS Feeds you must record the username and passwords that were used in the xls file.
All Excel spreadsheets must be completed, returned and fully reviewed as well as links being spot checked in order to receive payment.