You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a problem with linux web server (CENTOS Apache2, PHP5, MySQL...). There are 30 websites hosted on it, and
Last few days I have a problem.
My Apache suddenly overloads, about 2 times a day. Number of connections and Apache processes increases in a short time, until server stops respond. Only hard restart or "apache2ctl -k restart" helps.
I am looking for a professionall linux administrator which will be able to:
- checks all necessary configuration (apache, php, mysql...) and log files
- find where is the problem, find a user who cause a problem, if it is in internal web application (exactly which one makes the problem), or poor configuration of server, or some kind of external attack
- implements necessary changes in server settings to resolve this problem
- checks if the problem was really eliminated
- sends me a report: what was the source of the problem, how it was solved (if he was able to solve it)