Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I need a professional who can help me set up a bulk mail server with a good delivery rate
Currently I have a CentOS linux dedicated server with 30 ips, delivering emails using postfix and Interspire software, but our delivery rate is very poor even with the new ips.
So I need a guide step by step with the best way to configure a mail marketing server on CentOS.
About our necessity:
- The server will send at least 300.000 emails per day
- Need to get in box as much as possible (in the first months)
- DKIM Signing, RDNS, PX, MX Records & SPF records
- You can use Interspire Emarketer or OemPro (Octeth.com). Others are possible, but must be evaluated.
- If possible enable the IP Geolocation. (Its desirable but not obligatory)
We have the dedicated server and the IPS, we need only a didactic step guide and full support on the first installation
We can start as soon as possible
Mr Jose Ramos